This page may be subject to future updates
On this page you will find all information regarding the Leman Network Upgrade. The Leman Network Upgrade is next step in the development of Alephium and will bring new functionalities and features to the blockchain.
Why the Leman Upgrade?
Alephium has been live on mainnet since Nov 8th 2021. The core devs have since focused on increasing the performance and security of the whole stack, as well as enabling a top-of-the-class dApp developer experience.
After being tested sufficiently on testnet, the Leman Upgrade brings these important improvements to the mainnet. As these changes are significant, the upgrade will introduce new features and changes that are not be backward-compatible, requiring an upgrade of all nodes.
You can find a full write up on the reasoning and implications on the Leman Upgrade (reasoning) here.
As well as an update on the state of preparation for the upgrade itself here.
And a Technical Talk about the features introduced with the Leman Network Upgrade here
Improved devX experience for developers
Set of tools to interact to and develop dApps on Alephium
- Github: https://github.com/alephium/alephium-web3
- Docs: https://docs.alephium.org/dapps/alephium-web3
Alephium's programming language for dApps development
Build stuff now! How to build dApps on Alephium: https://docs.alephium.org/dapps/build-dapp-from-scratch
Examples of dApps already built:
- NFT Marketplace: Mint, buy and sell NFTs
- DEX: Swap tokens or become a Liquidity Provider (LP) on a Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Faucet and APIs
Public Services: https://docs.alephium.org/dapps/public-services
Expanding the user experience
The Front End gets a complete revamp of everything + new tools! https://medium.com/@alephium/the-front-end-leman-upgrade-948a98a3e2d
Coming Soon: Test the next versions of the wallets (Desktop and Mobile)
Got questions? Join our Discord
Foundations for bridging to other chains
The core devs are developing a Bridge between Alephium and Ethereum.
Its code can be found in the following link: https://github.com/alephium/wormhole-fork/tree/add-alephium-to-wormhole/alephium
The Alephium-Ethereum Bridge is deployed in the testnet.
You can connect to the testnet and interact with the following applications & tools:
- Docs: https://docs.alephium.org/wallet/extension-wallet/overview ⬇️ Download the extension wallet 🔵 Google Chrome store 🟠 Firefox Store
Testnet Block Explorer
- Link: https://alephium-nft.softfork.se/my-nfts
- Tutorial on How to interact with the NFT Marketplace: https://medium.com/@alephium/alephium-launches-browser-extension-wallet-706dfeda98f5
DEX on Alephium Testnet
- Link: https://alephium.github.io/alephium-dex
- Tutorial on How to interact with the DEX: https://medium.com/@alephium/dex-prototype-live-on-testnet-bac5e7d095ce
- How to mint a token on Alephium testnet: Coming Soon
Alephium Ethereum Bridge
- Link: https://portal-bridge.wormhole-testnet.softfork.se/
- Tutorial on How to Interact with the Bridge: Coming Soon
- Tutorial on How to Connect with Ethereum Goerli Testnet: Coming Soon