Starter Guide: How to Launch your Node
Block explorer: https://explorer.alephium.org
Ensure that Java (11 or 17 is recommended) is installed on your computer:
- Windows or macOS: https://adoptopenjdk.net/
- Ubuntu: run
sudo apt install default-jdkin Terminal
Download Application File
alephium-1.3.2.jar from Github release (do not double click on it, it can not be launched this way).
Start your node
- Open the search and type in
Terminal(for Mac and Ubuntu) or
Command Prompt(for Windows).
- In the Terminal/Command Prompt program, type
cd your-jar-file-pathto enter the folder in which the alephium-1.3.2.jar file is saved.
- Type the following command and press Enter to launch the full node:
java -jar alephium-1.3.2.jar
🎉 Tada, your node is running
- Your node will start to sync with the network. It might take long the first time. Your node has been fully synced once the block height in the terminal logs is equal to the one found in the latest blocks of the explorer.
- If you close the terminal the node will be turned off.
- All of the blockchain data is stored in
.alephiumunder your home folder1.
We use OpenAPI to interact with the full node. You can directly open Swagger UI through http://127.0.0.1:12973/docs.
Alternatively, you can use any OpenAPI client to
openapi.json file from our repository (download).
You could download the desktop wallet from here GitHub.
Alternatively, our full node has a builtin wallet with advanced features, you can follow our Wallet Guide to learn how to use it.
- The home folder depends on your system: